As we move to a different ‘NORMAL’ the attachment process will become more important than ever.
- Finding ways to maintain ‘good quality’ relationships
- Emotional attachment to others
- Emotional support when needed
How can you do this?
- Check in with children, ask them how they feel
- As them what they have been doing
- Ask them how things are going with their learning
- Ask them how things are going with their friends
Do this without probing
- Spending time – just being there
- Play a game
- Do some cooking together
- Be there for when they invite you into their play
Above all make time for each other and be kind to yourself and others.